- 0.2 NSCA CEU (Category D)
In this presentation, Dr. Campbell will discuss a few of the popular sports supplements and discuss if they work, how they work, and what their role should be in an athlete’s sports supplements regimen.
- Understand how Creatine Monohydrate works and to learn the benefits, side effects and myths regarding its use.
- To learn what Beta-Alanine is, the effects it has and the recommended dosage.
- Understand what HMB is, when it’s most effective and the dosage that that should be used.
- Learn what the most common ingredients are in Energy Drinks and their effectiveness.
|Module 1||Popular Sports Supplements for Athletes|
|Unit 1||Popular Sports Supplements for Athletes|
|Unit 2||NSCA Quiz - Popular Sports Supplements for Athletes|