- 0.7 NSCA CEU (Category D)
In this presentation, Dr. Potter will focus on the qualitative nature of human movement. This lecture discusses both the Kinematic, description of motions, and the Kinetic, action of forces, in nature.
- To understand the musculoskeletal production of human movement.
- To understand the basic role of the neuromuscular system in human movement.
- To understand the basic mechanical principles behind human movement.
- To learn a systematic approach to the analysis of human movement.
- To be able to apply a systematic approach to the learning and improvement of a broad spectrum of movement activities.
|Unit 1||Biomechanics - Nervous System|
|Unit 2||Biomechanics - Muscular System|
|Unit 3||Biomechanics - Movement Analysis - Part 1|
|Unit 4||Biomechanics - Movement Analysis - Part 2|
|Unit 5||Biomechanics - Movement Analysis - Part 3|
|Unit 6||NSCA Quiz - Biomechanics|