- 0.2 NSCA CEU (Category D)
In this course, Patrick McHenry takes the coach / teacher through program design. The course takes a systematic / organized progression to show how to develop strength programs so that the athlete or team reaches optimal performance at the designated time.
This is a hands on lecture. The coach / teacher will have handouts so they can develop their own programs while they watch the video.
- Basic program design and knowledge.
- Tools to develop a strength program.
- Build a strength program to meet your athlete’s needs.
- Resources to find more information on program design.
|Module 1||Designing and Implementing a Strength and Conditioning Program|
|Unit 1||Designing and Implementing a Strength and Conditioning Program|
|Unit 2||NSCA Quiz - Designing and Implementing a Strength and Conditioning Program|