- 0.3 NSCA CEU (Category D)
In this series, Patrick McHenry will go over all aspects of plyometrics, including: the science of why they work, program design, teaching progressions, safety factors, terminology and how to perform them. This step-by-step progression gives the coach everything they need to learn before implementing a plyometric program into their workout sessions. Drills for both upper and lower body are included in this session.
- Learn what plyometrics are.
- Understand the considerations that need to be taken before implementing a plyometric program.
- Learn the basic program design.
- Obtain a hands-on experience of plyometric drills.
|Module 1||Plyometrics: Application|
|Unit 1||Plyometrics: Application - Lecture|
|Unit 2||Plyometrics: Application - Hands On|
|Unit 3||NSCA Quiz - Plyometrics: Application|