Semi-Private Goal Based Group Training: A Fresh Take on Small Group Training
- 0.2 NSCA CEU (Category D)
Robert Linkul will walk you through a fresh take on small group training based on the goal demands of the client/athlete. Like minded training creates a team-like environment from a group of strangers who all share one particular recreational goal or limitation. Establishing this goal or determining the limitation is the firs step in creating a productive, fun and progressive training environment for the client/athlete and a rewarding, fun and professional training environment for the trainer/coach.
- Learn how to assess clients/athletes in a more friendly manor in which their goals/limitations are realized.
- Learn how to group the like minded athletes based on their goals/limitations and how to schedule them accordingly.
- Understand how to create warm-ups for each individual client/athlete that addresses their personal needs while still training them in a group atmosphere.
- Learn how to coach a semi-private group of clients/athletes and create the feel of a personal one-on-one session.
|Module 1||Semi-Private Group Training|
|Unit 1||Semi-Private Group Training|
|Unit 2||NSCA Quiz - Semi-Private Group Training|