If you are signing up for CEU accreditation, the information you enter below in the First/Last Name Fields will be the name that will be printed on your CEU certificate.
If you are NSCA certified and would like your CEUs entered into your record at the NSCA, please make sure to include your NSCA ID Number. If you are unable to provide your NSCA ID Number, we WILL NOT be able to upload your completed CEUs to the NSCA.
Need help finding your NSCA ID? Click Here
Account Details (Click to edit)
To change/update your password fill out the appropriate fields below and click “Update” at the bottom of the form.Please login to edit your profile.
EliteSportsUniversity.com System Requirements
Minimum Technical Requirements Browser
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or above, Firefox 2.0 or above, or Safari 3.0, or Chrome 4.0 or above
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0.32 or above
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista or Newer, Macintosh OS X v10.4 or above, or Linux
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM (512 MB recommended)
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- 16-bit sound card with Speakers/headphones
Internet Connection Speed
- Recommended download speeds for watching Elite Sports Services videos:
- 0.5 Megabits per second – Required broadband connection speed
- 1.5 Megabits per second – Recommended broadband connection speed
- 3.0 Megabits per second – Recommended for SD quality
- 5.0 Megabits per second – Recommended for HD quality
- You may select a higher (up to 5Mbps for HD) or lower (200Kbps for low) video quality on the player depending on the connection speed.
- You can check your internet connection speed here (speedtest.net). We recommend testing several times as bandwidth can fluctuate.
Note: Videos may timeout if videos are STOPPED/PAUSED for too long. This can be resolved by simply refreshing your browser window. Remember to take note of where you stopped so you can easily continue with the video once the page has refreshed.
Hardware recommendations for watching HD Video
- Quad Core i7-2600 series CPU or better
- 8GB RAM
- 5Mbps or better upload bandwidth
- Dedicated video card, 512MB VRAM
- Windows Vista / Windows 7
Systems with anti-virus software Sometimes anti-virus software such as Webroot, Kaspersky, Immunet, or Intego VirusBarrier can interfere with the player we use on Elite Sports Services to play videos.
- Disable your anti-virus software and play your video again.
- If the video resumes after disabling your anti-virus software, this may indicate that the software could be outdated or unintentionally preventing the video player from running.
If you continue to see the error, there may be additional configuration settings within your browser settings preventing you from watching the videos. While trying to watch from a different browser you may not see these specific configuration issues. Please contact your anti-virus software manufacturer or a trusted IT professional for assistance with these issues.
Still having issues?
Click on the title of the course below to view the presentation.
Note: The “Generate Download Link” button is used to obtain course handouts when applicable.
You need to be logged in as a member to view the purchase history